Whether you require exceptional appearance and the highest level of quality and performance or you're looking for value without compromise - there's a siding system within our extensive selection to meet your needs perfectly. Our unsurpassed selection of James Hardie Fiber Cement Sidings, Vinyl Sidings, and Stone Veneers Includes:
- High Performance Residential Products from James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
- High Performance Residential Vinyl Siding from Royal Building Products and Certainteed
- Selection of Extended Length panels that reduce seams by as much as 70% to 90%
- Reinforced Vinyl Sidings with Contoured Foam for strength.
- Selection of Architectural Shapes in Fiber Cement and Vinyl Siding.
Fiber Cement Siding - St. Louis
For homeowners who want the look of wood, but don't want the problems and maintenance associated with it, fiber-cement siding is the preferred alternative. Fiber-cement siding is available from several manufacturers in a variety of textures, shapes and profiles that provide the appearance of wood. It is termite resistant, water resistant, non-combustible and warranted for 50 years. Fiber-cement siding is composed of Portland cement, sand, and cellulose fiber that has been autoclaved (cured with pressurized steam) to increase its strength and dimensional stability. The cellulose fiber is added as reinforcement to prevent cracking.
Fiber-cement siding is available in the following sizes: horizontal profiles from 5 1/4" to 12 " widths; vertical profiles 4 x 8, 4 x 9, 4 x 10; sizes
Architectural shapes are also available.
It is available in smooth, wood grain and stucco finishes.
Fiber-cement siding is deliverable primed, or in approximately 20-25 paint and stain colors that have been pre-finished under climate-controlled conditions that include warranties from 10 to 30 years. We also have a custom color program available which offers over nine hundred colors, factory applied under climate controlled conditions.
James Hardie creates innovative products that increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home. Enjoy the low maintenance that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that their products are resistance to just about anything Mother Nature can throw at them.
Why James Hardie® Siding with ColorPlus® Technology?
Your home should be a place to enjoy, not a project to constantly work on. Durable, fiber-cement James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- Have the look and warmth of real wood without the maintenance hassles and expense.
- Are backed by some of the building industry’s most comprehensive warranties − up to a 50-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.
- Are put through 41 quality checks during James Hardie’s proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the product, texture and finish.
- Are made of only the finest, renewable raw materials and are sustainable products reflecting the James Hardie commitment to the environment.
Click Here To Learn More about James Hardie Siding with ColorPlus® Technology.
All-Nu Exteriors located in St. Louis Missouri is a contractor & remodeler specializing in replacement vinyl and fiber cement siding installation, windows, entry doors, gutter protection, complete exterior makeovers, and other home improvements. We are a preferred remodeler serving St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters, West County and Metro East Illinois.